Many people in the late winter and early spring may be faced with such a problem as a weakened immune system. The reason for this – a minimum of vitamins in food. But that is no reason to give up.
So how can you strengthen your immune system?
1. Power. There are still a lot of fruits and vegetables, which contain significant amounts of vitamins (beets, pumpkin, bananas, kiwi, pineapple). Feel free to eat them.
2. Sports. If you exercise regularly, you can not only strengthen the immune system, but also greatly improve the mood. Note that sports people are often very cheerful.
3. Walking. Do not forget about the importance of exploring the great outdoors. The body has to get oxygen in the normal amount. Walking is best in the afternoon, as the sun shines, and it promotes the production of vitamin D.
4. Rest. Complete rest is very important for health. Observe the daily routine. Although, it should be noted that it is not necessary to give in to laziness, because it destroys a person from the inside.
5. Friends. More spend time in good company.